Monday, April 23, 2012

Mayan Warning

My friend Sheila told me that the spring snow storm in the east is a warning from the Mayans. I think she might be right. Since Dick Clark is gone, there will be no more New Year's Eves. That's probably means the Mayans' prediction of the world ending December 21 might be valid.

I always thought that I wouldn't die until all my yarn stash is used up and I have read all my books. Could I be wrong? If I knitted every waking (and probably non-waking) minute from now until December 21, I wouldn't use up all my stash, so am I safe? I inherited a bunch from my mother and my sister-in-law, so I have a lot!

So what do you knit for such a catastrophe? Is there a proper outfit for the end of the world? A roomy cardigan with a kicky beret? Bright colors? Muted colors? Is poncho appropriate? Is a poncho ever appropriate?

I guess I better get knitting.

Back to the needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment