Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Knitting with Zino

I have been knitting my hats every day. I have three different hats started. This one is the closest to being finished. I can’t get too excited making wool hats because it is about 72 degrees here right now and it feels like winter is over. All I know is that the hot weather is coming, and I hate hot weather.  So I’ll just sit here and knit my little hats.
I have fallen in love with a sock yarn called Zino, but I have yet to make a pair of socks with it. I have made hats and scarves, but no socks. Go figure. I am currently working with the Zino yarn to make a Justine hat (the pattern is listed back in August). The colors are pink, yellow, orange, lavender, olive green and light blue. They actually look really cool together. It's a good thing there is pink, blue and lavender in the hat, because orange, yellow and green look terrible on me. I'll probably just sell it at the Renaissance Faire this summer instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment