Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally, Pictures of our Mountain Lion



In case you didn't believe me ...
It is 11:40 at night. We looked out the window before going to bed, and the mountain lion was sitting there just outside the window. That is a planter just under him and that is on the inside. We grabbed the camera and tried to take some pictures through the glass. Then he turned and stared at us with those amber eyes. I felt a shock through my arms and legs. I guess that primeval fear is deep in our DNA. Then he got up and walked away into the night. I am still a bit unnerved.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! Unbelievable, I ddn't think they would come this close to humans. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt that same shiver just looking at those photos!!! It seems so calm just lying there...

    ReplyDelete