Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gilded rAge Video produced by my family!


Goodness Gracious, I must have been dozing
 I have to gloat a bit and I love this photo. 

It includes my four loves: cats, yarn, history (yes, I have a history degree), and my family. My husband Ken and my son Lorne made this movie called the Gilded rAge with music by my other son Dane, which is about the history and the politics of the US  about the Gilded Age and used old political cartoons to tell the story.

It is available on DVD at http://www.gildedagerage.com/index.html. You can also go there to see the trailer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie! I found the Trailer really interesting! Times really don't change do they...it is just that today we are involved, instead of just reading it in history books~! Very well done~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete