Saturday, April 27, 2013

The View from my Office at Work

I just completed my first week of work at my new job (yes, it's still an awesome job). My office faces east which is usually not as desirable in the Denver area because the mountains are to the west.

However, this is what I see outside my window. The Trinity United Methodist Church is across the street just along 18th Street. This stone church is over a century old and a pleasure to look at. So far, I have seen it in rain, snow, and sunshine -- that is probably also unique to the Denver area. I haven't heard the bells yet. I understand they are played during the holidays.

So I have the weekends now to knit, but I am going to finish my Carmel Jacket this weekend if it kills me.

Back to the needles.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! You're not far from me at home OR at work now. :) We've probably been on the same train a time or two and haven't even realized it!

    ReplyDelete