Monday, February 20, 2012

The Taylor Hat

I spent the weekend working the dimple stitch and created a cute little hat.  I named the hat the Taylor hat becaue it is perfect for both men and women, and Taylor seems to be a name popular for both. The stitch pattern adds a graphic dimension to the hat as well as warmth and texture. Whether worn on the ski slopes of the nearest mountain top, or the streets of a bustling downtown, this hat is stylish and fashionable, plus it takes only one skein of yarn!
I am absolutely in love with Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool yarn. I have purchased several skeins now in many colors. It has a wonderful feel and easy to knit with. The only problem is that now and then, I find a little twig or stick in the wool, but they come out easily.  The pattern is available at Craftsy.com.  Just search for the Taylor Hat

Back to the needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment