Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Babies Hats for Someone's Babies


I have been on a baby hat kick lately. No, there are no grandchildren in my immediate future; I just wanted to do a bunch of small projects that I can do quickly. I plan on giving them away to hospitals for their newborn and preemie baskets.

I use both worsted weight yarn and sock yarn. I just change the number of stitches and the size of the needles. I have also frogged a few that just weren't coming out right. One of my guidelines is using basic stockinette stitch when I have striped yarn and a single color if I want to do a more complicated pattern. Every now and then, I think that I can get away with both, and occasionally it works. However, not recently.

I also plan to post the patterns here over the next few days so check back if you want to make any of your own. So enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment