Wednesday, April 19, 2017

What About Second Breakfast?

So far, Neko is really, really fond of Ken's and my retirement. Most mornings, Ken and I don't get up at the same time. I will get up around 7:30 and Ken will sleep in until 8:00. Sometimes, it's the other way around.

So Neko has figured out this schedule and now uses it to his advantage.Whoever gets up first has to fed the beast. Neko is so loving and affectionate in the morning because he wants breakfast as soon as possible.

Ken will get up first and feed him, rewarded by leg circles and loving twittering by the local panther. Then about an hour later, I will get. Neko approaches me with his sweetness and loving, making me think that he hasn't been fed yet. He uses that cute little mew so I just say "Awwww, my baby!" and then I pick him up. He purrs and rubs my chin. So I feed him again. I am such a sucker.

It's called Second Breakfast after the Hobbits in the Lord of the Rings. At least he has the same furry feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment