Friday, February 24, 2017

Keep On A-Knittin'!

I posted yesterday about my travel bag of knitting materials, so I thought you might like to see the hats that I did finish on the road. I started the snowflake hats before the trip and I finished it in time for the cold weather in Utah. It is in a maroon and rose colored yarn and I am very pleased with the outcome. This pattern is free on Ravelry and you can find it by searching for Henny under hats. I used a different edge than printed, but the design is the same.

The second hat is a wonderfully simple plaid pattern. Although it was a repeated pattern, it was enough of a challenge that I had to keep my focus on it from time to time. It is made in a gray and maroon color and the picture on the right is closer to the true color. I made it big enough for men. I haven't decided if I plan to put in on my Etsy site or give it to a friend of mine. I will post this pattern in the next few weeks once I write it up.

I also worked on a gray and black hat with a cat motif that I should be able to finish soon and I will post pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment