Saturday, November 5, 2016

Retired!

Okay, I'm back writing in my blog. Now I should have time again because I retired! There is nothing more delightful than going to bed and realizing that I don't have to get up in the morning and get ready for work.

But I have been knitting. I actually retired on August 1, and I spent all of August and September just knitting, making hat after hat, couple of pair of socks, and working and frogging a sweater that is just not talking to me. It was like I needed to barricade myself in my house for a while to celebrate solitude. I kept waiting for a SWAT team to appear on my front yard with a bullhorn telling me to coming out. No one showed up, so my knitting continued.

And yes, I have been enjoying my little black kitty in my lap while I knit. He will sit in my lap only when Ken is not home. I hope to get my own cat one of these days. {sigh}

Anyway, here is one of the hats that I designed. The tree design is not mine, but a down-sized it for this hat. I will put more of my hats up over the next several days. So --- I'm back! Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment