Monday, June 19, 2023

It's not only bags ... Potholders!

Since I have this gigantic stash of cotton yarn, I have also been knitting dishcloths, dish towels, pot holders, and scrubbies. I will be posting pictures of several of these over the next few days as well. 

But these three are my favorite. My friend wanted some potholders "with a southwestern theme" for her RV. So I found the pattern for these, and I think they came out beautifully. My friend liked them so much that she hung them on the wall instead of using them as potholders. 

These are made with double knitting, so they have the pattern on both sides in the opposite number. I am an experienced knitting, but for some reason, have only discovered double knitting in the past couple of years. I am making bundles of potholders for gifts for the holidays. And yes, I need to start now in June to have them done in December.


https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/solstice-sun-tribal-spiral-motif



https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/southwest-potholders 



No comments:

Post a Comment