Monday, November 30, 2020

What I did on Quarantine

I haven't posted to my blog since March, yet I have been knitting. While staying home, we aren't doing much since we are in the "danger zone" of age and health. Therefore, I just don't have much to say. I don't want to put politics or religion on my blog and we mainly watch TV and take bike rides. So every day, I am going to put my projects up on the blog, even though I don't have anything to say.

I actually had a commission to make these hats. My customer wanted baby hats in their family crest colors, and their family has a bunch of babies right now. I usually don't like to do custom projects, but I like doing this pattern so I agreed. She didn't balk at the price either. 

So stay tuned. There are most finished projects to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment