Monday, November 28, 2022

Lacy Hoods


Every year, I tried to make gifts for the wonderful women in my "Diva" group. We are a group of mothers whose children were in high school theater and became friends. Then our kids all went off to college and jobs all through the US. (Mine became a CPA in Fort Collins, CO and a film editor in Hollywood.) Although they may be scattered to the winds, we stayed together and meet about every six weeks or so. They are my dearest friends. 

Last Christmas I made each of them these cowl/hoods, mainly because one of my friends doesn't wear hats. They can keep the cold out from their neck and head with this delicate hood. I made hoods in beige, rose, light blue, and dark blue. One of these days, I'll make a purple one for me. 



This is a free pattern on Ravelry at this link. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jennylous-lace-cowl 





No comments:

Post a Comment