Sunday, January 17, 2021

Mysterious Kitty Dimension


I am convinced that cats can move into other dimensions and that is why we sometimes cannot find them. 

Today, I couldn't find Wookie. I called her, shook the treats bags, looked in all her usual hiding places, opened closet doors, and she was nowhere. 

After 20 minutes, I was starting to get a little worried. Suddenly, she appeared in the middle of the living room. Just sitting there, staring at me like I'm the crazy one. She was not there a few minutes ago. I know she slipped into that other dimension where there are lots of other cats to play with, other than just our other cat, Omi. 

I have always believed that Wookie was a magic cat because she has healing powers. I don't know what other talents this tortie has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment