Wednesday, February 17, 2021

More of the Lorne Hat - Free Pattern

Sometimes when I like a pattern, I will knit it to death. That seems to be the issue with the Lorne hat. I named this hat after my son Lorne even though he doesn't need a hat. He lives in Los Angeles so a very warm hat is unnecessary most of the time. He still wears one every now and then. However, he has several hats already. 

It is a free pattern, but you have to go back to the post on January 17 for the pattern. As of that time, I had made the Lorne hat in maroon, cobalt blue, gray, and burnt orange.  As of today, I have made the hat in hot pink, teal, denim blue and lime green. I still have a couple more hats on needles with variegated yarn to see how they look. I'm going to have to move on to another pattern one of these days.






No comments:

Post a Comment