Thursday, October 8, 2015

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth


I know, I know. It has been months since I have posted. I realy don't have an excuse other than my job takes all my energy and time. Then I spend the rest of my time and energy knitting. So I promise to try to keep up better now that things are calmer at work.

So here is what I am working on now. My son wants a Dr. Who scarf and this is the beginning of it.  I have complete about 10 feet so far and have about 8 feet left to do.  I have never actually watched any of the Dr. Who shows, but there are pictures all over the internet, not to mention Ravelry. (My ravelry name is KniceKnitties in case you want to know)

I hope to post pictures of the stuff i have done over the last several months as well. I am starting to work on Christmas presents (i.e., the Dr Who scarf). I have finished a pair of felted slippers and very pleased with how they turned out. I can't believe it is already October with one 2 1/2 months left.  I have too many things to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment